Wednesday, April 21, 2021

As Nana Turns 65.......




....I face the "elderly" life with tons of hope and joy....



....I believe in hope....because really, what is life without it?



...I'm thankful that my Charleston has a Mama Bear...



....I absolutely love that we live in a world where things can be adapted for him to enjoy life...



....I'm happy that he's able to teach people things from his life....



....It makes my heart happy that he can go into his backyard like any other kid....



....SO freaking thankful that I finally was able to touch him last month....



....I was thrilled to be able to be silly with my daughter after a year of "hibernation"!!!



...the LOVE between these two boys is immense....how lucky are they to have each other?????


No comments:

Post a Comment